Brushing your teeth twice a day is essential for oral health. But some people maintain poor brush habits, like skipping hard to reach spots and not brushing long enough. Because of this habit, they face several dental problems, such as cavities, stains, and bad breath.
An electric toothbrush can solve these problems by buzzing away all those bacteria, food particles, and stains, with less effort.
Why Use Electric Toothbrush?
- Easier for people with limited mobility.
- More effective at removing plaque.
- All kids are interested in brushing their teeth with fun featured baby electric toothbrush.
- Using an electric toothbrush can help you get rid of bad breath and cavities.
so we’ve put a review together to ensure you’re getting the best electric toothbrush:
1. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare DiamondCare is one amazing toothbrush that is worth the investment and effort. This Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush removes up to 7 times more plaque from hard to reach places than a manual toothbrush and provides optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gumline for improved gum health in just two weeks. It also whitens teeth more than 2x better than a manual toothbrush in just 1 week. Removes up to 100% more stains for whiter teeth in just 1 week.
- The most loved electric toothbrush brand by Americans and their dentists.
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas.
- Includes 2 Diamond Clean brush heads.
- The gentle brushing action of Diamond Clean helps prevent gum recession.
- Whitens teeth in just 1 week, Healthier gums in only 2 weeks.
- Five cleaning modes offer a custom cleaning experience.
2. Oral-B Genius Pro 9000 Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Genius 9000 offers the latest technology available in electric toothbrushes. The Oral-B Genius 8000 is an intelligent brushing system to help you brush as your dentist recommends. One of the best electric toothbrushes from the #1 dentist recommended brand worldwide.
- Best Buy Award 2016 and Product of the Year 2017.
- Can connect via Bluetooth to a dedicated app for real-time brushing feedback.
- Timer and a pressure sensor that glows red when you’re pressing too hard.
- 100% brushing coverage: The only brush with position detection guides you to a perfectly clean Using the app, you can customize the illuminated color LED on the toothbrush.
- Smart charging travel case charges both your toothbrush and phone with one plug.
3. AquaSonic Black Series Ultrasonic Whitening Electric Toothbrush
AquaSonic is specially engineered to kill up to 10 times more of those suckers than a traditional brush. It has a high-end brush with a 40,000 VPN motor that polishes your chompers with four different cleaning modes.It also has a smart vibration timer that alerts you when it’s time to clean a new area, in case you’re the type of person who spaces out when you’re brushing. Plus, it includes a travel case and portable heads.
- Comes with 8 brush heads and a travel case.
- Travel case holds the toothbrush base and 2 brush heads for convenient, clean travel.
- 40,000 VPN motor provides a deep clean and dissolves stain.
- Features 4 cleaning modes: Soft, whiten, massage, and clean
- Includes 8 Dupont brush heads.
4. Sterline Sonic Electric Toothbrush
Sterline Sonic is made especially for sensitive gums and teeth, the Sterline Sonic comes in three brushing modes – Clean for everyday brushing, Soft for sensitive gums and teeth, and Massage to stimulate gums and improve oral health and hygiene. This electronic toothbrush comes with 31,000 brushstrokes per minute.
- Three Brushing Modes – Clean, Soft, and Massage Modes.
- 2 inbuilt timers.
- Sleek, Compact Design.
- 31,000 brushstrokes per minute.
- Long charging life.
- The UV light sanitizer helps kill up to 99% of germs.
5. Pursonic High Power Electric Toothbrush
Pursonic High Power rechargeable sonic toothbrush comes with 12 brush heads/storage charger and perfect for deep cleaning for those hard-to-reach areas and removes even the toughest stains to leave your teeth naturally whiter. This 7″ toothbrush incorporating sonic wave technology, provides 31000 sonic strokes per minute to remove plaque without irritating your gums, using three different operating modes.
- Has a 2 mins timer with a 30 secs vibrate alert system
- Three modes; Power/Clean, Soft/Gentle & Massage modes.
- provides 31000 sonic strokes per minute to effectively remove plaque
- Includes 12 heads that is 3 years worth of brush heads
- Easy-to-remove brushheads allow the entire family to use the main unit
6. Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is the world’s first rechargeable electric toothbrush with Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity. It has an oscillating head for a deep clean and offers five unique modes to meet your every dental need. It even lets you know when it’s time to switch sides. It also has a pressure sensor to alert you to movements that are too vigorous. With Bluetooth technology, you can sync the toothbrush with your smartphone to get feedback on your brushing habits.
- Removes 100% more plaque along the gum line.
- Gently whitens your teeth starting from day 1 by removing surface stains.
- Rechargeable with 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean.
- Senses when you brush too hard with pressure sensor alert.
- Better brushing results with real-time feedback thanks to Bluetooth connectivity and the Oral-B App
7. Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Electric Toothbrush
This high-tech brush is the world’s first flossing toothbrush that will floss and brush your teeth at the same time. The toothbrush has three modes for cleaning your teeth: Brush, Floss, or Brush + Floss. The sonic toothbrush works to remove plaque and debris from the surfaces of your pearly whites, while the water flosser cleans the crevices between your teeth and under your gum line.
- Water flosser tip integrated into the brush head.
- User selects application: brushing, water flossing, or both.
- User chooses activity sequence.
- Simultaneous brushing/water flossing mode: a multitasker bonanza.
- Can be used with any mouthwash.
- ADA Seal and a three-year warranty.
8. Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Electric Toothbrush
It is one of the most affordable offerings by Philips. It has UV sanitizer to keep the brush protected against germs. The pressure sensor lets you know applying too much pressure on gums and teeth while cleaning. However, the electric toothbrush has no money-back offer if you don’t like its performance.
- Removes up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- 3 in built Smart Sensors: Location, Pressure, and motion.
- Connectivity to our Free Philips Sonicare App for real-time feedback and coaching to improve your brushing technique.
- 3 modes: Clean, White and Deep Clean.
- 3 intensity settings to enable you to personalize your clean. Speed: Up to 62000 brush movement/minute.
- 3 Weeks battery charge and handy travel case.
9. Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 1000 provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the CrossAction brush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 300% more plaque along the gumline than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing and there is 1 mode, plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: CrossAction, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, FlossAction, TriZone, Deep Sweep, ProWhite, Ortho, PowerTip, and Dual Clean.
- Remove 300% more plaque along the gum line.
- Senses when you brush too hard with a pressure sensor.
- In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth.
- Oral-B is the No.1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide.
- Oral-B recommends brushing with Crest Toothpaste.
10. Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Power Toothbrush
Power away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean. With a five-mode battery powered cleaning action, the Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip battery powered soft toothbrush, offers advanced, gentle and comfortable cleaning in five ways: Floss-Tip bristles for interdental cleaning, oscillating bristles for polishing, regular bristles for flat surfaces; angled bristles for cleaning along the gum line and a tongue & cheek cleaner for bacterial removal. This toothbrush does not replace flossing.
- 5-mode cleaning action.
- Floss-Tip bristles for interdental cleaning and oscillating bristles for polishing.
- Regular bristles for flat surface cleaning and angled bristles for cleaning along the gum line.
- Tongue & cheek cleaner for bacterial removal. This brush does not replace flossing.